JNS Next is looking to create the role of Social Media Coordinator. The position will be responsible for assisting on and executing effective social media marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, content creation (inclusive of graphics, ads, video/photo content, social media, writing) and analyzing the effectiveness of campaigns. This role can also expand and grow in digital marketing and traditional marketing support. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging the company’s customer and vendor base and creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of our clients and our agency.
- Develop and create social media marketing strategies for projects, including content for videos, marketing materials, websites, and emails.
- Write marketing content for a variety of applications including scripts (for television, radio, etc.), blog content, social media content, website and email, and more.
- Work closely with marketing, content, video, digital and social teams on program development and implementation
- Learn, support and execute lead generation programs with specific targeted audiences including demographics, geographic and psychographics
- Analyze insights, data and analytics to determine campaign efficiency
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Develop and communicate social media marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to leadership team
- Stay on top of social media and marketing trends
- Interface with existing and prospective clients to advise regarding social media services/products
- Delegate to digital, content, video and other social media team members as needed
- Degree in Marketing, Business, English, Communications or related discipline
- Ability to take on multiple tasks at one time. Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of social media and marketing
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs
- Eager to learn
Benefits and Payment
- Starting Pay: $20-25/hour DOE | 40 hour work week
- Flexible in-office days | Job location: Greater Palm Springs, CA
- Holidays and generous time off
- A stellar team to work alongside!
Job Start: Immediate
Inquiries: David Wells, SVP of Marketing | firstname.lastname@example.org