JNS Next is looking for an aspiring marketing professional to fill the role of Marketing Intern. The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting on and executing effective marketing strategies, social media management, campaign development, and analyzing the effectiveness of campaigns. The successful candidate will play a role in building and engaging the company’s customer and vendor base and creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of our clients and our agency.
- Develop digital marketing strategies for projects, including content for marketing materials, websites, email and social media
- Work closely with marketing, digital and social teams on program development and implementation
- Create and execute lead generation programs with specific targeted audiences including demographics, geographic and psychographics
- Analyze insights, data and analytics to determine campaign efficiency
- Develop and communicate social media marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to team
- Stay on top of marketing trends
- Ability to work 5-8 hours per week
- Ability to occasionally work out of the La Quinta office. Remote work occasionally permitted.
- Seeking degree in Marketing, Business, English, Communications or related discipline
- Experience with social media
- Ability to take on multiple tasks at one time
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong understanding of social media and social media insights
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs
- Eager to learn
- Experience in Photography or Video a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a plus (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
Monthly stipend compensation will be based on experience and availability
Job start: February 2022; open ended
Inquiries: David Wells | SVP of Marketing | firstname.lastname@example.org
About JNS Next: JNS Next is a full-service marketing agency based in La Quinta, California. With a specialization in the hospitality and tourism industries, JNS Next was founded in 2007 and works with clients such as Visit Greater Palm Springs, Visit Palm Springs, City of La Quinta, City of Rancho Mirage, BNP Paribas Open, Palm Springs Preferred Small Hotels, Palm Springs Airport, Palm Springs Air Museum, CSUSB Palm Desert, Leeds & Son, Sonoma Valley, Healdsburg Tourism, Toyota Arena, Greater Ontario CVB, Ontario Reign, and more.