It’s been a minute since we’ve given an update from JNS Next. We’ve been busy launching new campaigns, creating some exciting projects for current clients, picking up some new clients and expanding our team for what’s NEXT. Whew! Here are a few highlights:
New team members!
- Welcome Alissa Meagher, Jenna Conrad, and Jaelyn Moraga! Alissa joins us as a Multimedia Marketing Specialist. Since day one she was tasked to create content and boost our production capabilities for video and photo shoots. Jenna joins us as a Marketing Coordinator focusing her talents on the agency’s travel and tourism initiatives. Jaelyn is shining bright as our Marketing Intern supporting the team, while teaching us some cool new stuff.
- We also announced the recent promotion of Katelyn Greene to Director of Marketing! You go girl!
- The team just launched new creative for Visit Greater Palm Springs’ Summer Co-Op TV campaign, highlighting 13 tourism partners aimed to amplify the “Check In. Chill Out.” message. Commercial spots include: Ritz Carlton Rancho Mirage, Agua Client Resort and Casinos, The Living Desert Zoo and Gardens and The City of La Quinta.
- In May, we produced two videos for the Hyatt Regency Indian Wells, showcasing their new Mid-Century Modern Inspired Suite and Garden Event space.
- In June, we traveled to Northern California Wine Country to produce lifestyle content for Stay Healdsburg and Experience Sonoma Valley. Cheers to that!
- Finally, we just wrapped shooting the first phase of the new “How Do You Palm Springs?” campaign with Visit Palm Springs. This is how we roll.
- We have recently launched new websites for Palm Springs Air Museum, Muscardini Cellars and Coachella Valley Public Cemetery District. We are also on the verge of launching the new Stay Healdsburg tourism website.
- We recently started working with the North Texas Wine Association, Relevant Agency, and the Healdsburg Chamber of Commerce.
- And hot off the press, we have also started on projects for Visit Dallas and Tahiti Tourism North America, alongside San Diego-based partner Greenhaus Agency, and our Vision Collab (more details soon!).
We hope everyone is having a wonderful summer! Until NEXT time.
The JNS Next Team